We meet virtually each Sunday morning at 10:30 am via Zoom. In January we are looking at a new series from Galatians: ‘Finding Freedom’. Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to join us and we can send you the meeting link:
- 3rd January: New Year Service – Gus MacLeod (LLC)
- 10th January:1:1-10: Looking for freedom? – Richard Gibb (LLC)
- 17th January: 1:11-2:10: The good news from God – Allan McKinnon (Tilsley Bible College)
- 24th January: 2:11-21: By faith alone – Jim Crooks (Tayside Christian Fellowship)
- 31st January: Communion – Graeme Gunn (LLC)
- Group 1 (Marc & Kay) – Wednesdays at 7.30pm (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Group 2 (Richard & Alison) – Wednesdays at 8pm (email: email@example.com)
- Group 3 (Stephen & Caroline) – Wednesdays at 8pm (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Group 4 (Tim & Christine) – Tuesdays at 7.30pm (email: email@example.com)
WHAT ABOUT OUR YOUNG PEOPLE?
Every Sunday all children (babies through to primary 7) experience safe, age appropriate environments where the Bible is taught in a creative and relevant way.
All our leaders and everyone in the church who works with children have been disclosed by Disclosure Scotland. We would love to see you and your family visit Loch Leven Church.
We also plan regular outdoor activities for both kids and youth. Here are some photos from our recent visit to Willowgate Activity Centre.
Here’s what’s on offer during a regular Sunday Service:
Creche provides a safe and friendly environment – and lots of toys for your little ones to enjoy!
From S1 onwards young people stay in the service. For this age group we currently work in partnership with other youth initiatives in the area:
– Crossfire – Meet on a Sunday evening
– Christian camps – there are some great camps such as Scripture Union, Abernethy and Contagious – a huge amount of fun and excellent Bible teaching – which we encourage the youth of the church to get involved in.
– Youth events in the local area, such as “After Hours” cafe at Loch Leven’s Larder.
Email Stephen for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org