We meet virtually each Sunday morning at 10:30 am via Zoom. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join us and we can send you the meeting link. In October and November we will be looking at the book of Ephesians with the theme being ‘A church for all’:
- 1st November: 11:30am Drive-in Communion Service – Andy Bathgate (SU Scotland)
- 8th November: Remembrance Sunday. A church for all: “I urge you…” (Ephesians 4:1-5:2) – Matthew Leach
- 15th November: A church for all: “You were once…” (Ephesians 5:3-20) – Gavin Matthews (Solas)
- 22nd November: A church for all: “Submit to one another” (Ephesians 5:21-6:9) – Andy Hunter (FIEC)
- 29th November: A church for all: “Be strong in the Lord” (Ephesians 6:10-24) – Caroline Jones
WHAT ABOUT OUR YOUNG PEOPLE?
Every Sunday all children (babies through to primary 7) experience safe, age appropriate environments where the Bible is taught in a creative and relevant way.
All our leaders and everyone in the church who works with children have been disclosed by Disclosure Scotland. We would love to see you and your family visit Loch Leven Church.
We also plan regular outdoor activities for both kids and youth. Here are some photos from our recent visit to Willowgate Activity Centre.
Here’s what’s on offer during a regular Sunday Service:
Creche provides a safe and friendly environment – and lots of toys for your little ones to enjoy!
Loch Leven Kids
For children from the age of 4–12ish (or primary 7), we meet together for lively songs before studying Mark’s gospel from the excellent Christianity Explored ‘Epic Explorers’ curriculum. (Email Kelly for more information: email@example.com)
From S1 onwards young people stay in the service. For this age group we currently work in partnership with other youth initiatives in the area:
– Crossfire – Meet on a Sunday evening
– Christian camps – there are some great camps such as Scripture Union, Abernethy and Contagious – a huge amount of fun and excellent Bible teaching – which we encourage the youth of the church to get involved in.
– Youth events in the local area, such as “After Hours” cafe at Loch Leven’s Larder.
Email Stephen for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org